Austria, June 29 - June 30, 2003
June 29, 2003:
- My room at the Hotel Sonne. I only include it here in case anyone has need to demonstrate to someone what the rooms are like. Very clean and very comfortable, and relatively inexpensive (about $65/night in 2003.)
- Looking at the Hotel Sonne room from the other angle.
- It was Mike and Peggie's anniversary just a couple days later!
- I'll take my Kaffee mit Schlag.
- Looks like it's time for seconds.
- The alps seen from Kirchberg.
- A closeup of the craggy peaks.
- And some kids riding bicycles, taking it all for granted.
June 30, 2003:
- Gary, Linda, Kathi and I hiked down to a nearby lake and had lunch at the lakeside cafe. Not visible: the many topless women. Marianne notes snidely that only young and beautiful women seem to choose the freedom of going topless.
Last modified: October 10, 2003