New Year's Eve, 2003 into 2004
A wonderful party at Michael Henry's house -
- Jorge and Natasha (Jeannie).
- Jorge looks on as Audrey passes out champagne glasses.
- Some guys don't drink, some make good use of both hands.
- The newlyweds, with Joel off to the side.
- Joel closs his eyes in supplication?
- Michael and Audrey.
- From the left: Michael, Audrey, Jorge, ?, Susan.
- From the left: Audrey, Jorge, Natasha (Jeannie), Susan, Dave (Susan's husband.)
- The newlyweds - married just 8 days.
- Audrey - posing is not her strong suit!
- Cairo, Michael's wonderful dog. Cairo is so sweet. She'll come and just lay next to you and drape a paw across your lap. She is very clean and careful and never barks and in fact reminds you of a friendly cat.
- Audrey and Michael, who is doing this on purpose to me ...
- Dave, Susan's husband, who is an artist working for a videogame company.
- Finally, I get an almost normal shot of Michael! Joel smiles from in back, while Audrey and Natasha (Jeannie) are examining Michael's very interesting framed autographed photos of famous composers and musicians.
- Dave, pensive.
- Moi, not aware that Susan has picked up my camera and is going to town!
- Audrey's arm is most defnitely draped around Michael's neck ...
- ... there is no denying it.
- Yours truly, looking shockingly fat, if you ask me! Time for the New Year's Resolution. I told Susan, "Your camera looks a lot like mine!" Pretty cool bracelet and earrings, huh.
- Michael and Jorge exclaim over a book by Darwin.
- Jorge and one of Michael's 3 cats.
Last modified: January 1, 2004