Chamber Music at Nina and Misha's, November 22, 2003
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 (1721), Johann Sebastian Bach
Goetz Leonhardt viola, Miriam Blatt viola, Lissy Bland viola, Lindy Lo viola, Robert Hoexster cello, David Herberg bass, Nina Taft keyboard
- Trio I (1997), Robert Hoexter
Robert Hoexter cello, Karen Hoexter clarinet, Joyce Tanaka flute
- Clarinet Trio Op 114 (1891), Johannes Brahms
Robert Hoexter cello, Karen Hoexter clarinet, Miriam Blatt piano
- The group that played the Brandenburg. About 25 people gathered in the living room to listen.
- A closeup of two of the violas on the Brandenburg, Goetz and Miriam.
- Miriam practices on the piano, getting ready for the Brahms trio.
- The clarinet trio group gets ready.
- Jorge and Nina and Misha's very nice dog hit it off.
- The photographer is to be rebuked for her rather poor timing in this picture of our host Misha.
- Miriam, apres concert.
- Goetz, a German native, played viola on the Brandenburg; he works with Miriam at Sun.
- Framed by tulips, Jorge is deep in conversation.
- Adam is serious and direct.
- The apres-concert party is in high gear.
- Adam's father and our host, Misha, is also serious and direct.
- Misha, Jorge and Goetz discuss the current musical selection.
- Jorge looks more closely at the CD insert.
- Despite eating non-stop all evening, later that night, we decided to send out for Chinese.
Last modified: November 23, 2003