Dinner at the California Culinary Academy
San Francisco, October 28, 2003
- The layout is quite trippy. Our table (for 12) is set up on the bottom floor, in front of the large plate glass windows that look in on the kitchen. Up above, floating above us, is a class of chefs rapt in attention as they learn how to filet or slice and dice or whatever tonight's topic might be.
- Elaine and ...
- At the head of the table, George, and to his right, his German caretaker, Christa.
- Our vintner and the young flute player, Nathan Michel Wong.
- Alan Huang, looking very somber.
- Eugene refuses to let his photo be taken.
Last modified: November 2, 2003