Impromptu dinner party: August 17, 2004
- A fetching shot of Natasha's beautiful wide-brimmed sun hat. She is reclining in Blue Orange Peel chair.
- Audrey and Jeannie/Natasha! Audrey made the evening happen - she brought over salmon, chicken, pasta salad, strawberries, pound cake, whipped cream! And beer that no one touched, as we had a fine Chianti.
- Audrey's hair is getting long, but great news: it looks like a job offer from NEC is forthcoming.
- Joel (an oboe player like Audrey) is pensive.
- Audrey approves of back-friendly Blue Orange Peel.
- Joel gives her a spin.
- Joel must have approved of Blue Orange Peel, as later in the evening he takes a moment to relax (and digest.) Yes, the mug reads "Tony Blair for President." I thought it was a funny mug.
Last modified: August 18, 2004