Day 7 in the Utterly Documented Life of Lara
Monday, May 17, 2004 (this is actually still Day 6)
- Lara is awake!
- A full-length shot of the 1950s bassinet, in which Aunt Marianne, Aunt Linda and Mama Kathi lay in years gone by. As a matter of fact, the bassinet could even be older than 1950s (Grandma Charlotte annotates.)
- How unusual - a shot of Lara sleeping!
- This time, Rainer consults the Internet while Kathi holds Lara! Still, there's a remarkable lot of Internet activity in the general region of Lara.
- Grandpa Charlie persists in singing to the sleeping Lara.
- Kathi readies Lara for the diaper change.
- After the diaper change, the new set of clothes. Sometimes Lara looks like a quizzical little elf.
- Linda instructs Kathi on the proper technique for baby-dressing.
Day 7, aka May 18, 2004
- Kathi and Lara sharing a nap.
- Dad takes a sympathetic nap in the guest bedroom with the groovy floor lamps.
- The neighbor kids (at 16 Spruce St.) are 15 months old, twins, and rather huge!
- Seeing the neighbor toddlers a bit closer up.
- Linda walking backwards for some unknown reason, while Mama Kathi pushes Lara along. The weather has been quite warm, in the 80s.
- A closer view of Lara in the stroller.
- A hatless Lara in the stroller.
- 29 Spruce St., Lara's home, is the one on the right, behind the trees, with the open garage door. Sort of gray.
- The Koeniger Residence in Clifton Park.
- And now without the trees!
- An action shot! My amazing camera can keep up with the brisk pace of the sisters walking the baby down Spruce Street.
- The exciting back view of the house - note the pretty large back porch, where is found a set of patio furniture for 6, and an enormous 3-burner gas grill. We used the grill on May 18 to make hamburgers.
- I have no idea what Aunt Linda and Mom Kathi are looking at, but it's not the camera.
- Cookin' hamburgers in the rain!
Last modified: May 19, 2004