We're all here: Saturday, September 25
- It's commonly acknowledged that Lara really looks most like Aunt Marianne.
- Flying baby! Now how many four month old babies can stretch themselves horizontal to the floor. Exactly. Lara is SuperBaby.
- It's hard to imagine how such a small person can cause so many ostensibly grown-up people to fuss over her at any one instant.
- I need to try to be delicate here. The point of this photo is to document the rather remarkable 3-foot (or so) line that extends from Lara's legs to her back, if you get my drift. When Lara is older, she will murder me for putting this online.
- "I can change my own diaper, Mom."
- I'm not sure if this is pre- or post-, but I suspect it's post-. And Lara, the nudist, is happy to stay just as she is.
- We went to the AppleFest in Greene, where we all ate junk food, except Lara. Here Rainer brings Kathi a helping of Funnel Cake.
- Aunt Marianne displays incredible agility in carrying Lara in the BjornBaby thingie.
- Uh oh. Well, Lara demands to move. She isn't happy with all this standing around. She sure grips onto your fingers.
- Grandpa tells Lara tall tales, as she chews on her teething toy.
- It's getting late.
- But Lara is wide-eyed!
Last modified: October 2, 2004