The English couches arrive on May 12!
- The baby's changing table awaits.
- A set of pull-out shelves next to the changing table.
- A little pogo-stick bear that Kathi played with when she was a child.
- The crib.
- Dad (Charlie) starts to disassemble the crates that the English couches arrived in. Note that these things all arrived on the same day: Lara, Linda, Marianne, couches!
- Linda folds the enormous sheets of plastic that the English couches arrived in.
- Dad (Charlie) continues the impossible - disassembling the crates.
- The new couches! The one against the wall seats three; the one near the camera seats two.
- The rest of the set: the one near the camera seats two, and the one near the window is the single-person chair with ottoman. Note the amazing TV! Also, out the window, the beautiful green expansive back yard.
- The chair and ottoman.
- The two-seater. In back, the kitchen.
- The 3-seater. In back, the stairs up to the second floor.
- Linda demonstrates how the crate can be used as Lara's first playpen! Just kidding.
- Mom (Charlotte) demonstrates use of chair.
Last modified: May 15, 2004