The cabin at Inverness, Marin: July 2-4, 2004
- Audrey demonstrates the comfort of an air mattress in our cabin for the weekend.
- A closeup of the grinning Audrey.
- The moss-covered trees in the damp, green forest near Point Reyes' beaches.
- We reached the pebble beach after an hour and a half or so (directly from the cabin) - Caitlin and Audrey pose.
- Audrey is well shielded against the beating summer sun.
- Caitlin is similarly protected. She has binoculars so we can chase down the birds.
- The view along the coastline, from Pebble Beach. We are at the quiet interior inlet, not out at the ocean.
- An art shot (sic) - a closeup of the feathery lichen (or moss?) on the trees.
- A Marin totem pole.
- The cabin in Inverness that we rented. 2BR, 1 BA, full kitchen with dishwasher, large open common area, balcony all around.
- We made it to the Point Reyes lighthouse! Unfortunately, after its closing time of 4:30! Plus it was quite foggy and freezing. We snickered at tourists in shorts and tank tops. Don't they know we're in *northern* California?
- Audrey and Caitlin at the edge of the world.
- On our way back from the lighthouse - a cow crossing ...
- ... and more cows ...
- ... and more and more. After ten minutes or so, we saw our opening, and gunned it.
Last modified: Samstag, July 10, 2004