Florence, Italy: Friday, August 6, 2004
- A kind passerby takes our picture on Friday morning as Gerhard readies to drive back to Austria. No comments on state of upper arms will be noted.
- This is a famous church whose foundations, at least, go back to the 4th century. I can't believe a mere two weeks later, I've forgotten all the names.
- Much too huge to fit all in one shot.
- You can see the rough facade gives way to a smooth basillica and dome.
- The Jewish Synagogue. If you are ever in this part of town (near S. Croce, actually), you really have to eat at "Ruth's". Once of the best meals I had in Florence. Also, Kosher vegetarian, in case you are either of those.
Last modified: August 30, 2004