La Selva, March 12 and March 17, 2004
- Caroline and Mano, our lovebirds.
- Lia would prefer I didn't focus on her.
- Mary Jane moved from Seattle back home to Palo Alto last year, and she's glad of it.
- Michael's an alum, he's been dropping by La Selva for a few years.
- Dave is also camera shy but he has such a nice smile!
- I know Matthew from way back when ... he was living in the apartments when I moved into La Selva. He's back in the apartments now, with a great haircut and his sparkling grin.
- Caroline checks out the texture of Matthew's new haircut. Note iPod.
- Caroline is too much. Also beautiful and happy.
- Caroline is a fantastic pianist. This is the front room at La Selva that doubles as computer center and piano home.
- Out back after dinner having a smoke: Caroline and Michael.
- I guess it's just too tempting to try to capture Caroline and Mano's flirtation.
- Sweet Emily, 19.
- My counselor Barbara - she's been meeting with me every week since September, 2002.
- Jenny is starting vacation today!
- Mano is talking to his six-year-old daughter on his cell.
- Meanwhile, Caroline is back at the piano ...
Last modified: March 17, 2004