Winding down in Yelapa: December 20-22
- Boxes of empties await pickup by a boat.
- The beach remains the same.
- The view from my room also remains the same.
- Another OM. I'm not sure why this popped up on a building in Yelapa, but it may be the slight hippie bohemian air of the place.
- This is the second picture for Ryan.
- I kept taking pictures of the ocean from the same spot; sort of an in joke, as the days were like that.
- One last shot of my comfortable room.
Last modified: January 9, 2005