Miriam's party, October 23
This party had at least five raisons d'etre: Audrey returning to the world of the regular
paycheck; Marianne having ANOTHER birthday; musical gathering; pre-Halloween outfit
rehearsal; Oktoberfest! We celebrated by consuming an enormous quantity of food,
talking and listening to live music (or playing live music), and arguing about the
politics of the day.
- Jorge enjoys a post-dinner nap.
- An impromptu trio.
- Michael and Audrey at the kitchen table - the hangout of the serious eaters.
- Ben joined us.
- Our hostess, Miriam.
- Part of the audience for the concert happening in the living room.
- Carlos looks at the camera as much as it looks at him.
- We hassle Jorge by adorning him with peacock feathers.
- A closeup of the feathers.
- Carlos tries his hand.
- The oboe soloist, Audrey.
Last modified: October 24, 2004