Thanksgiving and beyond: Thursday evening to Sunday
- Aunt Linda and Ryan die laughing during a Pictionary moment.
- Dad contemplatively adds woods shavings from Gary's shop floor to our bonfire.
- The Thanksgiving moon.
- Grandpa cradles the well-bundled Lara.
- Rainer has an uncanny ability to close his eyes when the camera looks at him. It has nothing to do with Gary's soliloquy.
- It IS a little chilly, which is why the fire feels so nice.
Friday, November 26:
- Kathi is all dressed proper for their flight back to New York in a couple hours.
- Linda imparts some final wisdom to Lara.
- Linda is a great one for playing with Lara.
- Lara always stares straight back into the camera.
Sunday, November 28:
- Dad stands with his completed project: he attached 3 lights (that operate on a timer) to the brick well, so that at night when people are backing out of the driveway they won't run into it!
- Gary daubs something or other on the wood of the canoe, to seal it.
- It is tedious work.
- The long view.
- And one mo' agin.
Last modified: November 28, 2004