Yosemite work week: Jerry's pictures from July 15, 2004
- Some white wildflowers caught in a thicket of green.
- Red berries.
- Close up.
- Delicate green berries.
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks powerfully like the Ivesia we looked for the NEXT day ...
- A nearly-purple bloom.
- I want to call this the corn lily - is that right? It's very plentiful in damp places around the Mariposa grove and Wawona.
- The lily curls and dries as its season nears its end.
- One hardy plant shoots up.
- Tiny orange lilies of some sort.
- A glorious stalk of (could it be?) trumpetvine?
- The danger of the young, fresh, as yet unopened thistle head.
- The treetops of two seriously burned trees. Presumably it's OK for them to topple over whenever they like and in any direction they like.
- Delicate, fresh green among the fallen bark.
Last modified: July 22, 2004