Yosemite work week: Jerry's pictures from Tuesday, July 13, 2004
- My eyes are being to trick me - I think this is Hulsea brevifloria, the first rare plant we searched for.
- A beautiful clump of some dainty white wildflowers, suspended on red stalks.
- A budding plant of some sort ...
- A delicate lavendar wildflower pokes up among the pine needles.
- The baby Sequoias! right in from of their grandmother.
- A closer look.
- I'm sure Kate or Jean can remind me what this white bunched wildflower is named ...
Last modified: July 22, 2004