Lara's First Birthday - May 12-13, 2005, second batch
The second batch of photos from May 12-13. Let's be frank. I left my
camera battery in California, plugged into the wall (I was recharging it
prior to coming to New York.) I bought a new battery at Radio Shack, which
took quite a few pictures before conking out. So from here on out, I'm
using Kathi's camera.
I will add "camera battery" to my list of things to pack. (I do actually
pack according to a list.)
- Lara shows off her new summer swimsuit, a week before her birthday. (This and the next photo were just sitting around on Kathi's camera.)
- One mo' again!
- Lara greets one of Marianne's pieces of luggage. This particular piece of luggage is California Imports for Clifton Park: Marianne's meat slicer that was sitting unused in her storage locker, and a couple dozen bags of dried cranberries from Trader Joe's for Gerhard Koeniger.
- Lara's favorite way to play is to give something to someone, and then have that person give it back. This reminds me of Eeyore in Winnie-the-Pooh.
- Lara still practices quality control on the pieces she hands back and forth.
- Flying Baby! Super Baby!
- Anna is the neighbor across he street - in her backyard is a wonderful kid's gym, complete with baby swing. Lara loves this swing.
- There she goes ...
- At the top!
- On the way back down.
- The big picture of the playset.
- Dad, Grandpa and Lara. You can see Rainer's just got home from work as he's still wearing his GE badge.
- Anna takes Lara down the slide any number of times - Lara loves it.
- Grandma and Lara.
- Marianne attempts to feed Lara. (I hasten to add, this is a terrible shot of my hair. I am not actually going bald yet.)
Last modified: May 15, 2005