There is only one size of these photos - the size you see. Clicking on a picture will not get you a larger version.
The real story of Silent Night has been compiled by Bill.
- Is it a Salzburg dirndl? Oder?
- Sister Anne leads the choir in song.
- The St. Augustine Early Music Consort accompanies the Adventsingen every year.
- The choir.
- The organist, Amy, has perfect posture and hence owns her instrument - it must do her bidding.
- Choir, 2.
- Choir, 3. I seem to be running out of clever captions.
- The table laden with Charlotte of Salzburg crafts, for the post-concert reception and sale.
- One such Santa, or St. Nicholas with Edelweiss, if you prefer.
- The angels are more clearly seen from this angle. (Angle, Engl, get it?) (Now the captions are getting overly clever.)
- A pair of Santas waiting to go a new home.
- An angel in America.
Last modified: December 9, 2005