Koeniger Ski Week in Serfaus, Tirol, Austria
- Lara fell while standing up and busted her lip, and has something of a fat lip! Very scary.
- Lara is a bit teary about the whole thing.
- Lara is secure and comforted with Papa.
- At the restaurant halfway up the mountain, Oma Uschi balances Lara.
- Everyone smiles: Oma Ursula, Lara and Aunt Gill.
- Markus is on the left, while Uschi watches Lara devour her reading glasses.
- Cousin Helena (3 or 4 years) kisses little 8-month old Lara.
- Gill - Kathi's sister-in-law - holds her little girl Agnes, who is exactly 5 days older than Lara.
- Kathi went skiing for about an hour and a half, while Oma Uschi and Gill took care of Lara. On her return, Lara just dozes off. One reason for Kathi's fixed expression is that she's taking this picture ...
- Another shot of the konked-out Lara. Mom peeking from behind.
- Alpenglow in Serfaus. These mountains are not the ones where the ski lifts are.
- Rainer took this picture of mother and child. Kathi's cheek are rosy as it was about -10 C outside.
- Helena shares a secret with Lara.
- The most amazing shots happen when you take your own picture, holding the camera out in front!
- And one mo' agin! Note how the three subjects are steadfastly staring in different directions.
- The end of the lunchtime ritual. Christian seems to be praying for strength while Finlay checks his fortune cookie. I didn't know they had fortune cookies in Austria.
- Lara examines the skiers, from the vantage point of a window in the restaurant.
- Lara relaxes in an area set aside for crawling kidlets.
- Oma and Lara wrestle.
- Agnes Koeniger and Lara Koeniger, cousins separated by a mere 5 days! Boy, are they going to get tired of hearing this all their lives.
- Helena pretends to feed cousin Lara and sister Agnes.
- The babies, naturally enough, think this is for real, and open their mouths wide!
- Oma with her two newest grandchildren, Lara and Agnes.
Last modified: February 3, 2005