Second Month at 333 Kingsley
December 4, 2006
- About two o'clock in the afternoon
- New black leather chair from Lee across the way
- Sometimes I put the laptop on the big wooden table, to enjoy the light from the big windows, and the large working surface
- Succulents are growing pretty well. The vase holds a zinnia from the side of the house.
- Since I broke my foot, I've gotten in the habit of strewing bottles of Crystal Geyser fizzy water around the house, so I can easily gulp water without having to hop into the kitchen
- It's in the mid- or upper-60's today - quite warm in the sun even in a t-shirt!
- The kitchen is a bit more lived in
- Miriam and Shelley came to dinner last night (celeriac and roasted garlic puree; chicken in tomato-feta sauce; green salad) and today saw me washing the pile of dishes
- My hobbit-door appliances. Note that spice cabinet can still be used!
- The excitement of the back patio
- and the compost bins (one for building, one for using ... after one turns into compost, that is)
- Lemons are turning yellow; they tend to ripen around January
- The little red scooter that gets me around town
Marianne Mueller, email@example.com
Last modified: Mon Dec 4 14:48:44 PST 2006