Putting up the Christmas Tree
and checking out the well-illuminated and overrun-with-kids "Santa's Playland"!
Sunday, December 17, 2006
- Hannah from across the street goes under the ... hippopotamus?
- I asked Hannah to pose, as my efforts at catching them at play were not fast enough for their dashing around
- Tasha, the Ice Queen, checks out Lara's outfit from Grandma
- Baby on bear rug, minus the bear rug. Also, clothed. OK. So it's not a classic baby-on-bear-rug shot.
- Wrapped in plastic! Plastic netting, that is.
- Setting 'er up
- Kathi strings the lights
- Ella and her tub o' toys
- The Christmas tree lights reflecting on the fireplace screen
- Tree with lights
- Stocking stuffer
- Licketly split the tree was dressed with ornaments of varied hue
- A little elf
- Aesthetic touches
- Clown cars going round and round
- Does this driver have a license?
- Lara climbed all the way the fence, but was wary of reaching out to pet the reindeer
- Quite extravagent and delightful light displays all over the park
- If you look real hard, and believe, you can spot a blurry Lara hanging onto the fence at the right, pulling back as the deer moved forward
- Reindeer mit Lara (Art Shot(tm)). The shadow to the right is Lara, looking into penned area where the reindeer lay
- The traditional U.S. flag in Christmas lights; also, "God Bless The USA"
- The choo-choo train cars (pulled by a tractor through the woods for two minutes) that we waited at least a half hour to board ...
Marianne Mueller, email@example.com
Last modified: Thu Dec 21 15:43:38 PST 2006