Let's go for a hike
Friday, October 13, 2006
Clifton Park, NY
Linda arrived Wednesday, Mike and I arrived Thursday ... Mom and Dad arrived Thursday ... we decided to go check out a famous battlefield from the Revolutionary War that is now a great hiking place. Gorgeous trees in full autumnal dress and clear blue skies accompanied us.
- It's well known that a car seat is the most comfortable spot for an early afternoon nap.
- Linda started laughing (we were waiting for the Revolutionary War Film to start, at the national park) and it was contagious.
- This went on for quite some time.
- Lara just knows a perfect Aunt is holding her.
- Ella is happy with Uncle Mike!
- Mid-October, upstate New York, a balmy day ...
- Lara wants to know: does anyone know where we're headed?
- Linda is wrapped around Lara's finger ...
- Cattails and blond grass
- Mike and Dad, looking trim
- The long shadow of a late mid-autumn afternoon
- Lara holds her fire
- The seventeen ways of carrying Lara
- Um ... Lara ... not helpful to put hand over Linda's eye ...
- Check it out! A real soldier's tent and supplies!
- What might this be?
- Ah, a drum! Excellent!
- Uncle Mike and Lara
Marianne Mueller, email@example.com
Last modified: Sun Oct 29 17:17:48 PST 2006