Going going gone
Monday, July 10, 2006
On a summer day in Los Altos
The first 3 pictures were taken by Susan Dunlap
- Ear from one of Susan's paintings. One of my favorite of her oils is the brightly colored abstract in back of me.
- You can't see it so well here, but there is a layer of brown under the blond, and a fringe of brown around the edges, especially around the face.
- The crown of the head is the most blond, and it shades into various shades of brown, heading towards the back of the head.
- Twilight, out back at Karin's house
- This is the best picture, meaning, most closely captures the color and cut, which, frankly, none of these pictures does justice to.
- I know I'm on camera
- Perhaps I should have taken these pictures elsewhere than my walk-in closet
- OK there are limits to this technology.
Last modified: July 17, 2006