Greek Easter 2006
- Our host, George.
- Mary Jane wails on the chocolate bunny, which has just been hurled from a great height. This is an annual tradition. A huge chocolate bunny is broken in to pieces for the kids to scoop up. But after the bunny flies from a tall height and before the kids are let at it, various grownups smash up the bigger pieces.
- Enter the kids.
- Jorge and Lucia.
- Lucia, Bhavana and Jorge at the dessert table that is groaning under the weight of the dozens of desserts (brought by the guests).
- Dessert felons.
- In front of the Marcus mansion. I don't believe they actually built it on an angle.
- Frankly the Easter Bunny looks a bit wiped out, and also, a bit like a sort of dog rather than a sort of rabbit.
- Crooner Ted.
- Looks like he is about to lose the mike - not due to his voice, it's beautiful.
- Bhavana says the water is quite warm, if perhaps not at that hot tub temperature. (This pool is heated.)
- Jorge climbs the kids' play structure. Not sure what to name it.
- Finding his footing.
- A bit of context. This is where the chocolate bunny was tossed out into the air and down onto the blue plastic tarp.
- Mary Jane and her beau hide from Jorge, but it might not work. He is lunging in, armed with weapon.
- The merry gang at the evening firepit.
- A water bottle and four friends. Someone has pretty good posture, I'd say.
- Sunset (or cloudset).
- Smoky conversation between Mary Jane's brother and Bhavana.
- The air clears but now the man is moving too fast to capture.
Last modified: April 24, 2006