First Christmas - The Decorations
- I drove (!) to a Christmas tree lot in Menlo Park, and brought home a larger tree than I thought I would. This one is over 6', I think.
- Kathi, Innsbruck Olympic mascot, and Mike!
- Under a different light
- Linda and Kathi
- Cool glasses, Linda!
- A milkweed ornament from long ago, and of course a mushroom
- Marianne in ... 1978?, and a shell ornament from Charlotte of Salzburg
- The ancient ("antique") stocking on the right (looks like it's from the 50s) reads: Charles
- The traditional southwestern adobe creche scene in wreath
- This photograph DOES look a hundred years old; could be a veritable antique. Mom thinks one of the singers looks like Linda.
- Angels heralding the creche scene
- Bookshelves pressed into service
- 1950s angel music boxes from Grandma Erlmoser, around Hummel figurine of Madonna and Child. I didn't get too many cards this year (on top). I forgot to put up the card from Kathi! I hit my forehead!
- Kid's corner
- Tree and mantle
Marianne Mueller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Thu Dec 21 16:09:52 PST 2006