Home ... around July 21, 2008
Click on any photo to see a larger version.
- Woodlands garden
- Canna tropicana out by the front of the house
- A mess o' flowers out front
- My favorite flower out front: linaria. I call it my Dalai Lama flower because it's maroon and gold. And sweet.
- Dill going to seed
- My chair by the woodlands garden
- Canna tropicana blooms
- Volunteer sunflower, now 10'. So far has had 7 flowers and more on the way.
- The back garden - herb garden unseen but it's behind the containers - note tall sunflower to the left. It's growing out of one of the containers and it was a volunteer from (I believe) the compost. It's a type they had at PADG (the MG garden) and I brought some home last year to use in an arrangement and I probably put the seeds in the compost. Well one of them showed up!
Marianne Mueller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Mon Jul 21 16:32:57 PDT 2008