Clifton Park III
May 17, 2008
Party chez Kathi & Rainer - sunny despite yesterday's dark clouds and the worrying weather report.
Pre-party: I keep an eye on the kids while K&R prep.
Click on any photo to see a larger version.
- First thing Saturday morning ... still sleepy enough to be sitting still
- Demure princess
- Trees straight ahead (from front stoop)
- Trees to the right of me
- and including the redbud
- further to the right
- further to the left
- Two babies on the utility box
- Innovative swings these days (at Emma's house)
- Ella is inseparable from her baby
- Ella decided she needed to ride in the doll carriage
- Boys (I think cousins) at Emma's
- The line-up
- Chain gang
- Waiting their turns on the swing
- Hiding in plain sight
- Two year olds these days are really the only ones who know how to use the remotes
Marianne Mueller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Sun May 18 11:14:08 PDT 2008