May 18-22, 2008 in Clifton Park
Click on any photo to see a larger version.
- Movie star. And Marianne the paparazzi is definitely getting on the kids' nerves! I don't blame them, it's ridiculous with me sneaking snapshots continually!
- Statue of Liberty
- Digital Self Portrait with Wet Hair
- A sweet girl
- Computer pro at play
- Lazy Sunday afternoon - recuperating from that party on Saturday?
- Kidlets romp on over and Kathi reads to them in the basement
- I put all these seeming duplicates in whenever I spy any sort of change of expression on the kids' faces. Sorry ...
- Bedtime snack - watermelon
- After school on Monday (12:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.), Lara and Olivia running around the grounds
- and hard on their heels, a racing Ella with purse
loves books, trying to pound on computer keyboards, and being an
appendage to Mommy.
- Here we're at the library, where Lara displays
remarkable adeptness (I'm not just being a fawning aunt, it's true) at
learning how to point, click, drag and use the up-down-left-right
- Wooden block puzzles
- Lara matches the block to the space by looking at the letter on the block and finding the letter on the puzzle. She definitely knows all her letters. We spelled out in chalk on the driveway "Lara", "Ella", "Koeniger", "Marianne", "Mommy", "Daddy", "Kathi", "29 Spruce St." and more, and with a bit of help she could piece the letters and their sounds into words
- Tuesday afternoon at a wonderful park nearby
- Accidental shot but what the heck
- Hanging out
- Moss and grass
- The fresh green of spring
- Plant ID requested
- Ditto ditto ditto says Eloise
- The playsets these days are quite impressive
- Complete with sturday spiderwebs
- Kathi is on triple duty: pushing all 3 kids. Lara and Ella insist on Mommy; I'm not allowed to push
- La princesse
- Ella looks remarkably like Lara in this shot
- Ella is often concentrating with furrowed brow
- And also contemplative
- Ella saw Lara putting wood chips on things, so she has to, too
- Practically every kid at the playground that day rode on the plasma car. I did too. Lara has gotten the hang of it and in particular is very good at braking when needed - she steers off onto grass
- "Say 'There goes Lara!,' Aunt Marianne!"
- There is no rest for the weary
- Daddy's helper
- From the backyard
- Backyardigans having a picnic
- Sippy sippy cups
- Fabulous self portrait
- The magical singing hairbrush (High School Musical ditty)
- Getting ready for school -- Mon and Wed, 12:30 - 3:00
- From the front yard
- From the driveway
- Experiment: will the baby carriage have the same amount of water as the blue pail under the trees, or, more?
- Picking Lara up from school
- Ella peeking in the car
- Storm clouds gather
- Goodbye for now New York
Marianne Mueller, email@example.com
Last modified: Wed May 21 16:47:11 PDT 2008