Swans and a Dirndl and a Skier, December 2009
If you click on the swans, you'll get a larger version. There are no larger versions for the rest.
- Mike on a quick ski weekend in Colorado - December 2009 - as seen on facebook!
- From Marcia: It's blurry but there are 16 Swans - they are swimming in 38.5 degree water.
- Hi Y'all - I ordered this Dirndl on eBay from some woman in Austria -
Vienna area I think. It is handmade, and it only cost ~30 Euros! I
want to order more from her, but right now the ones she has left I
don't like them as well, but she will make more in Feb, I think. [Ed. note: German syntax at play: "now the ones she has left I don't like them as well"]
- Lara told me she will wear it to
Oktoberfest J. It may not fit her then, it seems to be the perfect
fit for her now. It is a 104/110 in European sizes. Here is a link
to the woman's stuff:
- This is a picture from the eBay listing, the
necklace didn't come with it.
Last modified: December 12, 2009