Fish with Coconut Cream Sauce
- 2 fillets (or more, depending on number of people)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- a few slices red chili, seeds removed
- finely sliced green onion
- chopped cilantro
You can find coconut milk, fish sauce and rice flour in a store that carries Asian food,
in particular, Thai ingredients.
- Steam, or grill, or broil, or microwave, or fry the fish ... however you like!
But be careful - do not overcook fish.
- In a small pan, stir over low heat the coconut milk, rice flour and salt until
- Sprinkle the fish with the lime juice and the fish sauce and spoon over the coconut
milk mixture, then garnish with chili and green onion slices and the chopped cilantro
Last modified: July 18, 2005