- Avocado, 2, diced
- 1 ear corn kernels
- 1 large tomato, diced (or more)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Roast corn in 450 degree oven - mix kernels with 1 tablespoon of the oil
and spread on baking sheet. Toss kernels often and roast for 7 or 8 minutes.
- Let corn cool. Add to corn: avocado, tomato, cilantro, onion, jalapeno,
- Stir in lime juice, vinegar, salt, cumin, 2 tablespoons oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips, or with toasted squares of corn tortillas.
Last modified: July 18, 2005